We understand the postal service is reporting historic delays in mail delivery. We are taking steps to make sure accounts will not be negatively impacted, but we encourage all GUC customers to manage or check out their account here. You can access it any time, any day, from anywhere you have internet service.
Value of GUC
- Economic Development – Greenville Utilities provides utility solutions which serve as the foundation for growth in the Greenville region.
- At Your Service – our Key Accounts team provides commercial / industrial customers with a single point of contact to connect them with services that will be beneficial for them and help increase profitability.
- Low Rates – GUC’s rates are lower than most utility companies in the region, usually below the median rate when compared to other public-owned, member-owned, and for-profit companies.
- Local Investment – all rates and charges go right back into our system to provide safe, reliable services; maintain operations; and support the growth of the Greenville region, not into shareholder pockets.
- Local Control – the GUC Board of Commissioners is appointed by the City Council and made up entirely of GUC customers. Decisions they make are in the interest of our customers here at home, not out-of-town stockholders.
- In the Community – we support our community in a variety of ways, through education, environmental stewardship, and community events. We do it because it’s our community too. We’re your neighbors.