Skip to main content

Area Served

gas service area map

Natural gas is available from GUC throughout Greenville and in parts of Pitt County.  This map shows the areas we serve with natural gas. To find out if your location is served by Greenville Utilities, call 252-551-1587.

  • Winterville and Ayden to Ayden Grifton High School
  • Hwy. 11 up to NC-903
  • Simpson, extending toward Grimesland, including Mobleys Bridge Road and Foster Road
  • Stantonsburg Road to Bell Arthur Road

Printable PDF