Skip to main content

Outdoor Lighting and Street Lights

Greenville Utilities' outdoor lighting program allows our customers to select from a variety of lighting types and styles to improve their lighting needs.

Greenville city residents and neighborhoods are supplied street lighting provided through city taxes. Basic service includes a sodium vapor light on a wooden pole. Neighborhoods, both city and county, can have decorative lighting installed at an additional cost.  Call 252-551-1582 for more information about decorative lighting. Available options

Pitt County residents receive neighborhood lighting through their homeowner association and are typically billed a monthly charge from the association.

To report a street light outage, e-mail us or call toll-free at 1-855-767-2482.