Email Bill Notifications
You can select a variety of email notifications, and have them sent to as many email address as you’d like. This is a great option to help communication between couples, caregivers, roommates, and especially parents of college students about shared bills.
Here’s how to set it up just the way you want it:
- After you log in, click on Service at the top of your screen.
- Click on Setup Emails for Notifications in the left menu.
- Type in the email addresses you'd like to receive the notifications.
- Click on Request Notifications on the left menu.
- To select the notifications you’d like to receive, click on add "add new destination" and choose the email address to receive the message.
- Bill Ready Notification
- Bill Due Notification
- Payment Received Notification
- Late Payment Notification
- Your emails will automatically go to the email address you have selected for each type of notification.