Here’s what you need to know about the Customer Portal and what you can expect:
You will first need to create an online account. To do this, you’ll need your GUC account number and your PIN. If you are unsure of your PIN, it is likely the last four digits of your social security number. If that doesn’t work, or you don’t remember the PIN you created, please call 252-752-7166 for help with setting up a new one.
When you're ready, go here.
Once you’re in, you will have access to many tools.
- You will be able to pay your bill, as well as schedule payments.
- The system allows you to safely save payment information, such as bank account or credit card details.
- You can easily start, stop, and transfer service.
Other features include:
- Text to Pay
- Email Fast Pay
- Customized text and email reminders
- Easy-to-understand graphs comparing monthly usage to the previous year’s usage
- Enhanced security
- Easy sign up for popular services like AutoPay, Budget Billing, paperless billing, and text notifications
- Everything is available in Spanish