7:30 am, Friday, September 6th
Our offices are closed today, but crews are working to restore power. After being grounded due to high winds earlier this morning, our bucket truck crews are back at work to restore services and quickly and safely as possible. At this time we have 1984 outages.
Customers are encouraged to keep the following in mind as the storm continues to wind down:
- Customers who have medical conditions requiring power should have other arrangements in case of an outage since we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service during a storm.
- If customers need to report a utility-related emergency, they can call our toll-free Hotline at 1-855-SOS-2GUC – that’s 1-855-767-2482.
- Another way to report and also check on outages is with our outage map.
- Customers can still manage their accounts online.
- We will be posting storm updates here, GUCtv (channel 35), Twitter, and Facebook.