We understand the postal service is reporting historic delays in mail delivery. We are taking steps to make sure accounts will not be negatively impacted, but we encourage all GUC customers to manage or check out their account here. You can access it any time, any day, from anywhere you have internet service.
This map shows our water resources service area, which is all of Greenville, as well as other parts of Pitt County. To find out if your location is served by GUC, call 252-551-1551.
- To the north, we serve customers along Staton Mill Road up to just south of Sandy Ridge. Much of this area is rural and relies on wells. The Town of Bethel provides water for its residents.
- Looking northeast, our service area runs along Whichard Road, to the intersection of Old Creek Road and Mason School Road, and to where US 264 intersects with Ram’s Horn Road.
- Moving southeast, we provide water to the Bradford Creek area, including the Deveron Subdivision, and Brook Valley. The Cherry Oaks subdivision and Simpson are served by Eastern Pines Water Corporation.
- South of Greenville, our service area includes the Windsor subdivison, as well as Irish Creek. The Town of Winterville serves its residents, as do the Towns of Ayden and Grifton.
- To the southwest of Greenville, our service area includes the neighborhoods along Davenport Farm Road out to the Taberna subdivision and up to the Teakwood subdivision.
- To our west, we extend just past, and including Rock Springs, on 264 and up to Ironwood.
- The Bell Arthur Water Corporation serves most of the area to our west.
- To the northwest, our service area extends to Belvoir, right up to the Edgecombe County line.
- Printable PDF