We understand the postal service is reporting historic delays in mail delivery. We are taking steps to make sure accounts will not be negatively impacted, but we encourage all GUC customers to manage or check out their account here. You can access it any time, any day, from anywhere you have internet service.
Environmental stewardship has long been an underlying principle at GUC. Our commitment to energy efficiency and to the protection of the environment extends to our facilities and the ways we use them, to our policies both internal and external, and to our business practices. We have modeled conservation and environmental excellence for many years, long before the term “going green” became popular.
“Stewardship” means taking care of the environment today so that the next generation can enjoy the same amenities and natural beauty as we do. It’s a promise and an obligation that GUC takes seriously.
We practice stewardship every day:
- We protect and utilize water resources in a sustainable and ecologically balanced manner.
- We reduce, reuse, and recycle to conserve landfill space.
- We generate an increasing portion of our electricity from renewable resources like wind and solar.
- We offer customers opportunities to improve the efficiencies of their homes and buildings, which also lowers energy use and minimizes the impact on the environment.
- We have lowered energy use at our facilities by replacing equipment, changing lighting and installing renewable energy generators.