This map shows GUC’s electric service area, which is all of Greenville and 75% of Pitt County. To find out if your location is served by Greenville Utilities, call 252-551-1582.
- To the north, we provide electric service to the outside of Bethel, but not Bethel itself, which is served by Dominion Power or Edgecombe-Martin County Electric Membership Corp. (EMC).
- We serve the area northwest of Greenville, including Belvoir and Falkland. Farmville and Fountain are served by their respective towns.
- The area between NC 33 and NC 43 near Belvoir is served by Edgecombe-Martin EMC.
- We serve the Stantonsburg Road and Frog Level areas, out to Ballards Crossroads.
- To the south, our service area includes the areas around Winterville, but not the town of Winterville itself, which is served by the Town of Winterville. The Town of Ayden serves Ayden. Grifton is served by Progress Energy.
- To the southeast, we serve Calico and all the way to Craven County, including a small area of Craven County.
- Looking east, we serve Simpson and areas around Simpson to Grimesland. Grimesland, however, is served by Progress Energy.
- Printable PDF